Tuesday, February 28, 2006

When Howie says...

I don't want to go to the break. I want to see if the contestant says "deal" or "no deal." You can't watch this show live, because you might dig your toes through the carpet down to the foundation if you DON'T! GET! TO SKIP! THE COMMERCIALS! But here's the thing they do that makes you mad after you Tivo* it... You've skipped all the ads, and at the end of the show, they say So-and-so just won $10,000 by playing at home! Wha..? That could've been me! I would've paid 95 cents plus local-charges-may-apply to text whatever to some number for the chance at TEN GRAND! hhhhhhhhhhh! Alright, well, it comes on 3 more nights this week, but when American Idol's on at the same time, you have to record something.

*I don't have Tivo, I just said it because it's easier to use as a verb than DVR.

No comments: