Sunday, March 19, 2006

Email to Fresh Arrival

Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 1:15 PM ----- From: [Me] ----- To: [Fresh Arrival]
It's been about a month since Fresh Arrival had a post about Sketch Swap, and I am addicted to making sketches there. In fact, I was inspired to create a blog to show my scribblings. I let the site owners know (Dominik Schmid & Philipp Lenssen), and Phillipp blogged me. Thanks for the tip! Please see my site as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 11:20 PM ----- From: [FreshArrival] ----- To: [Me]
Shelli- Awesome! I think I'm going to link you up on FreshArrival tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for reading FreshArrival. Richard Felix Jr. FreshArrival http://www.fresharrival.com one amazingly cool thing, every weekday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 1:29 AM ----- From: [Me] ----- To: [Fresh Arrival]
Sweet! I feel like a superstar. It's hard to explain to my mom what it is. She just says... "Oh, nice." But how cool is it when your 13-year-old son is telling his buddies they need to check out his mom's site, and they do. And then they're all, "Hey man, is your mom on crack?" That, my friend, is the highest compliment you can get from a middle-schooler. Thanks for the PR. I might make close to a dollar from my Google Ads this month! Woohoo! Shelli
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 10:44 AM ----- From: [FreshArrival] ----- To: [Me]
Shelli- Haha! That email made my day. I'm stuck here at the car dealership (brand new car, 10,000 mile maintenance) and I have so much other stuff to do today...checking email from my Treo, and lo and behold, amongst all the spam, a gem.Thanks for that. I laughed out loud.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:23 PM ----- From: [Me] ----- To: [Fresh Arrival]
Happy to entertain. In Arkansas, we wait until one of the wheels falls off our home before we take it in for maintenance. (Quite the ambassador, I am.) Shelli
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:44 PM ----- From: [Fresh Arrival] ----- To: [Me]
Haha! I'm from Louisiana.

No comments: